Sunday, July 3, 2016

Ramya Ramasubramanian, Chennai, India - Summer 2016

I am an Engineering graduate from SASTRA University focused on Biotechnology. I will be beginning my Master of Public Health course in the University of Minnesota, Twin cities in a couple of months. The ultimate goal for me to make healthcare accessible for every person and I strive to work towards it. I believe that this internship in Aarogya Seva would be an important step in achieving my goal. I will be a part of the 3-D printed prosthetic limbs project. I am hoping to work with everyone involved in this project and contribute significantly to it. During my work as a Research Assistant in Indian Institute of Public Health, I had witnessed the healthcare inequity in India during my field visits and I would like to work for this situation to change. In my free time, I love reading, and historical fiction and non-fiction is my favorite genre currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment