Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dr Shruti Mony, Dubai - September 25 to October 12 2013

Position : Social volunteer
Profile :

I recently graduated from medical school and obtained my MBBS degree from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. I am currently looking to pursue my residency in Internal Medicine in the US. Having been through medical school, community service has always been my passion. Setting up camps and spreading disease awareness among the local population is a different experience all together. I am a avid learner and keen to share my knowledge with everyone around me. I like travelling to new places, learning the local language so patients are more at ease. I am looking forward to this opportunity of working with the Seva team and consider it an honor of being part of such a noble organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment