Saturday, July 2, 2016

Aakash Manapat, India

I am Aakash Manapat and I have just completed my 9 th Grade at GEAR Innovative International School, Bangalore. I am a person who loves to have new experiences and am defined by my curiosity to learn as much as I can. I enjoy spending time outdoors with my friends. Swimming, playing badminton and long distance running are some activities that I really enjoy with my friends. Outdoor camping trips and hiking are my favorites. I am most happy as I learn new things, be it by reading a book or the things I see on a hiking trail. My Strengths and weaknesses: My strength lies in my thirst for knowledge and my curiosity to know more. My ability to quickly grasp concepts and learn have also pushed me to take things too easy. Debating, gathering information, logical Intelligence, Bodily-kinesthetic intelligence, natural intelligence are some of my other strengths. My Interests and Hobbies: Reading, Playing badminton, long-distance running. 


No comments:

Post a Comment