Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Annabelle Roth

Team 2

To describe myself briefly, I would say that I am a curious person always willing to discover new things and to do whatever is suggested. I like to meet people and exchange experiences. I also like to teach and I am lucky to be able to do some teaching
in our university in Geneva, in a subject I like a lot: Anatomy. I love what I am studying, but I think it is very important to continue to do other things. Indeed, medical knowledge is important to become a good doctor, but it is also very important to have other culture. In that way a doctor can have a proper conversation with patients, and is able to understand there life. In my spare time, I like doing some sports, listening to and playing some music, spending time with my friends and family, cooking and traveling. This internship means a lot to me because I always wanted to come to India. It is also a way for me to discover this country not only as a simple tourist but trying to be part of the life in India by being closer to the population.

No comments:

Post a Comment