Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Milena Alec

Team 2

To briefly describe myself I would start by saying I have an enthusiastic and curious personality. I grasp every opportunity there is to experience new things and this is probably what brought me to India. Besides traveling and spending time with friends and family, I have a profound interest in art.
Art simply moves me and I believe it is one of the strongest and most wonderful ways to express oneself. In my opinion it is like a tool we can use to share thoughts and experiences by adding a deeper perspective to words. The liberty of interpretation which comes with art contributes to its inner and outer beauty and yet, I haven't even given you half the reasons to explain my passion for art. Nevertheless I chose to study medicine which I appreciate more and more everyday. Hopefully I'll be able to ally medicine and art in a close future, maybe help people get better through art. I truly believe that beside a medical treatment there are also alternative ways to help someone recover. The rest of my time, if not sleeping, I spend it reading, watching movies and drinking coffee most likely with my friends. This internship is for me a great way to discover a different culture and health care system and simultaneously share this experience with Annabelle, Srilak and Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment