Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Michael

Team 2

To describe myself in a few words, I would say I’m a pretty dynamic person who can’t stay a minute without doing something. A few years ago I would often go swimming but I recently had to stop because it took me too much time. Instead I started running and I got involved in different other sports for fun.
In this context I created a paintball association which gave me the possibility to combine sports, friends and fun. We meet on a regular basis, play a game or two and then go for drinks.
In 2005 I started biochemistry studies but after I finished my Master degree I realized that working in a laboratory with mice all day wasn’t really for me. I wanted more social interaction so I decided to start medicine. I think I finally found my way because these studies mix science with the possibility to help people and give them a better life. When I’m not studying or working out, I spend most of my time with my friends simply hanging out or playing video games.  My girlfriend nicely calls me a nerd, but I think it’s a good way to clear my mind and take some rest. Although I like having fun, I can stay seriously focused when needed. I like hard work and I’m quite a confident person. This internship in India is a good opportunity to discover a new culture and a different way of living and I’m really happy to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment